Friday, April 30, 2010

Yesterday's Dr. Visit


Brittany (my nurse) was awesome yesterday. I always feel better after seeing them, they are wonderful and I always leave feeling like they are working hard to help me and we have a new plan of action.

This month's pregnancy plan: Double the dose of clomid to 100mg a day for 5 days. Going in on cd21 for progesterone testing to see if I am ovulating.
Wish me luck!

I will be cutting back on sugar and carbs again this month and trying to exercise more. I am feeling better and hopeful that this will be the IT month. I also found a great book called "A Few Good Eggs" by Julie Vargo and Maureen Regan. It has helped me be more positive, they are incredibly easy to read, have funny stories and really great information. Highly recommended!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found your blog through the LFCA. Sorry you have to write about IF, but, as I'm sure you know, this great community is the right place to find support.
    I empathize strongly with you, and your IF. I too have PCOS, and crazy annovulatory periods. Happily (luckily?) I gave birth to a wonderful little boy who is now 2. I'm going back for more, and the diagnosis I have been able to ignore for 2+ years is creeping up on me again.
    Anyways, if you have any questions about meds, treatments, procedures, please feel free to ask.
    I wish you luck on this cycle!

    ReplyDelete