Wednesday, April 21, 2010

the slow wait...


Well it looks like all went okay, I did actually ovulate but not until day 24. So I guess doctors can be wrong sometimes, but I don't know if that means the Clomid is really working. So I don't know... Now we just have to wait till this weekend when we can take a pregnancy test. Time is going by pretty slow.

I am trying to be hopeful that it will be positive this month, but I don't know. I don't really "feel" pregnant. I know its early, but last time I was pregnant (even if it was just for 6 weeks) my boobs hurt SO bad!! And this time they don't at all. :( I am taking that as a bad sign, but then again I don't really remember when that all started. But I am VERY tired! It may be too early for that to be pregnancy related but it is bothersome for sure, and I am hopeful that it is an early sign. I have also really lost my appetite and my skin has broken out, and both of those things happened last time too.

SO who knows?! But as much as I want to be pregnant I am kinda thinking/feeling that I am not. I have to call the doctor next Tuesday if nothing has happened....

1 comment: