Saturday, April 10, 2010

yay???



"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
-Maya Angelou

I want to thank all my awesome family & friends for all the support, encouragement and prayers. I feel like they may have worked! I took my OPK this morning and it was negative, but I have been testing twice a day to be sure to catch the LH surge. And it was positive when I tested again at 7pm today. Yay?!? Maybe???

So thanks to all the well wishes I may be ovulating. The doctor said I would ovulate no later than cd21, today is day 22 and the positive opk means I will ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. So we'll see how tomorrow's test and temps go to be sure, but maybe the doctors are wrong an you can ovulate past day 21?

No comments:

Post a Comment