Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HSG Results- official

Kelli (my nurse) called yesterday and said that the HSG results appeared to show that my left tube was closed, but then she said some other things I did not understand but basically that it is inconclusive. Ok? So the next plan is to go ahead with this cycle of Femara and have my ultrasound on Thursday. This will check that an egg is forming, showing the Femara did induce ovulation. And they will also be able to tell which side I am going to ovulate from (right side would be best for obvious reasons). Then if I don't get pregnant this month we will plan for a laparoscopy (surgery) to try to open the left tube and check/treat any endometriosis. So hopefully the ultrasound looks good and I get pregnant this month...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment